According to the NSFAS ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA AND CONDITIONS FOR FINANCIAL AID, NSFAS reserves the right to terminate a student’s funding if they no longer meet the minimum requirements for the bursary.
- You did not meet the academic eligibility criteria for continuing students specified by NSFAS.
- NSFAS has reviewed your financial eligibility and determined that your household income has increased to above the allowable levels, even after adjusting for inflation.
- A fraud complaint was filed against you, and NSFAS confirmed that you falsified the information submitted during your application.
- NSFAS has discovered that you already hold an undergraduate degree.
- which NSFAS was unaware of when evaluating your application
You no longer fulfill one or more of the policy standard’s qualifying criteria.
- You were given financial help by mistake.