Should you suspect any corruption at the department of home affairs, contact the Counter Corruption and Security Services branch.
Counter Corruption & Security
Responsibility of the Counter Corruption and Security Services Branch
- To investigate alleged corruption and fraud which involves DHA officials.
- To encourage all DHA employees, its stakeholders and members of the public to strive for the prevention, detection and reporting of fraud or corruption that has a potential to have an impact on the department.
- To enforce physical security and access control and the safe guarding of DHA assets, employees and clients.
Where to report fraud and corruption
- Ask for any office manager in a Home Affairs office; or
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org; or
- Call National Anti-Corruption Hotline at 0800 701 701
Information to provide when reporting fraud or corruption
- Place or office where the incident took place.
- The date and time of the incident.
- The name(s) of DHA official involved.
- Name of other people involved.
- Any proof or information that can assist with the investigation.