How to check my Sassa r350 grant online application status
Checking the status of a Sassa r350 grant application submitted online in 2022 can be done in a number of different ways. In this article, we will discuss some of the ways in which you can check the status of your grant application. This will enable you to obtain information regarding the current status of your grant application.
SRD Sassa Relief Fund Status Check via SMS
- You can also call the toll-free number 0800601011 to check the status of your Sassa grant.
- Before contacting a Sassa representative, make sure you have your cell phone number and ID number on hand.
- It is best if you can understand and speak English because it is believed that beneficiaries who choose the English language get a high response rate.
How to check Sassa’s status on whatsApp
- Make sure to add GovChat as a WhatsApp contact by saving this number on your device: 082 046 8553
- Open your WhatsApp and refresh your contacts
- Open a chat with GovChat
- Send a message saying ‘hi’
- Send a message saying ‘help’
- You will be given various options, respond saying ‘4’
- Then, reply with ‘status’
- Put in your reference number.
- After that, you will be provided with your Sassa SRD status.
How do I check the status of my Sassa r350 through the website:
You can check the Sassa status via the SRD SASSA Gov za Login. Here are the steps; you need to follow these steps:
STEP 1: got to https://srd.sassa.gov.za/sc19/status
STEP 2: In the space provided, type in your contact number and your identification number.
STEP 3: Now, click on the button “Submit.” Wait until the next page is fully uploaded.
STEP4: To check the Sassa unemployment grant status, go to the status dashboard and select the desired month. A drop-down menu will appear with information on whether your application was approved, declined, pending, rejected, or cancelled by a Sassa official.
STEP 5:If your application status indicates that you have been approved for a grant, check to see if the pay date was mentioned. The pay date is the date you receive payment from Sassa in your preferred payment method, such as a bank account, post office, or cash pay. Beneficiaries who use a bank account will also receive an SMS alert on your phone number when the grant is deposited by the bank. Beneficiaries who use the post office method to withdraw their Sassa grant amount can get their payment at any retail store in the country, such as Shoprite, USave, Pick and Pay, or Boxer Stores, by simply entering the last three digits of their ID number.